For lunch today, I was making wraps for my siblings. One of them does not like the tortilla, so I turned his wrap into a salad. I added a few more ingredients and discovered that it made a really great salad! I think I ate more of his salad than my own wrap!
- Shredded carrots (I used a potato peeler)
- Oil and vinegar (optional)
1. Rinse and cut the amount of lettuce that you want for your salad.
2. Slice and add the other ingredients.
3. Put your choice of dressing.
You can add a lot of things to make this salad yours such as pecans, chickpeas, and salad dressing. This salad is especially good for a side dish and summer treat.
Remember: Live Simply, Laugh Often, Love Deeply