Updated: Jun 6, 2018
Such and ADORABLE headband that is perfect for the cold weather!
I was looking for the perfect headband tutorial for the winter, but I couldn't find any that were not super complex. This headband is very simple, cute, and easy to make! I hope you enjoy :)
-Yarn (I used size 6)
- A crochet hook relevant to your yarn size (I used 9mm)
-Large sewing needle
1. Create a slip knot
2. Chain the size of your head. Measure before continuing.
3. Chain 1 and turn your work
4. Single crochet into each chain
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the headband is thick enough
6. Cut off excess yarn and sew the two ends together to form the headband.
7. Have and suggestions? Any questions? Comment!
Remember: Live Simply, Laugh Often, Love Deeply